24 Hour Emergency Service!
T&M Equipment Company, Inc. specializes in...
Overhead Cranes, Hoists & Trolleys,
and Material Handling Components
Hoists & Trolleys
EC Hook & Lug Suspension Hoists
Item # EC-0516
Email This Page
Save To Favorites
Item # EC-0516, EC Hook & Lug Suspension Hoists
INDUSTRY LEADER -
Coffing EC Models
hoists engineered for heavy duty industrial service. Designed for safety, the EC incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
CAPACITIES & LIFTS
- Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Tons, with 10, 15, and 20-foot standard lifts. Other lifts available. Standard push button drop is 4-feet less than lift.
VOLTAGE & MOTOR OPTIONS
- 115/230, 208 - single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 - three phase. 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized trolley available.
SMALL FRAME DESIGN
- Features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
LARGE FRAME DESIGN
- Features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Built in compliance with ASME/ ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS
- Full line of accessories available, including Variable Frequency Drives.
No. of Chains
Single Lift Speed
Two Lift Speed
Metric rated option available
S = Small frame hoist, parallel mounted, single or three phase. L = Large frame hoist, cross mounted, three phase only.
For 10 ft. lift, top hook suspension and lug suspension units.
EC Hook & Lug Suspension Hoists - 3
JLC Hoist - Standard Features
WR Hoist Cutaway View